Thursday 4 December 2008

New Appointment

With the dismissal of the former Arch-Assistant to the Archdruid, I feel it is a favourable time for some fine-tuning of the leadership structure. Therefore I am delighted to announce the appointment of the new Executive Arch-deputy Archdruid.
This role will encompass the duties of the former Arch-Assistant to the Archdruid, but will also take in a supervisory role over the processes involved in maintaining discipline around the Community. With this in mind, I am pleased to annouce the appointment of Hnaef to this dynamic new role.
Hnaef has had many years' leadership experience within the Moot House, and a 25 metre river-swimming certificate. We think the river may have been sacred as it appeared mysteriously one night in the middle of the path... what more recommendation could you want for a senior leader?
I hope that you will join me in welcoming Hnaef in his new role. There have been some grumblings about his involvement in Drayton's recent experiences, in the cash-for-tealights affair, and for the allegedly suspicious inducements he received for nominating Argwit and Ludwig as Half-Druids. If anyone has any issues with Hnaef's new post, I am happy for them to discuss those issues with me directly. After all, I know where you live.

1 comment :

  1. you have to watch out for these mysteriously appearing rivers, they can be treacherous and should not be sat in!!!

    As for Hnaef's appointment, in the current Beakerish climate I applaud this as a wise if slightly suspicious decision!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl