Wednesday 21 October 2009

Swine Flu Vaccination

I note that the rollout of the new Swine Flu Vaccine is now beginning.  I can only encourage all members of the community, as it becomes available to them, to take advantage of it.  It is important that we take all steps to stop the spread of this virulent disease.
For myself, I can reassure Beaker People that I'll be receiving it just as soon as it's been tested on, oh, say 99% of the population.  Except then of course I won't need it.  That is, after all, what Herd Immunity is all about.  Immunizing the herds. 

1 comment :

  1. The first swine flu vaccinations have today started in the UK. Seriously ill hospital patients are among the first to receive the jab. 11 million vaccinations will be rolled out from Monday the 26th of October. Swine Flu in the UK

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl