Friday 20 November 2009

Top 20 Twitterers

Thanks to Cranmer, who noticed this poll.  Thankfully we rescued the Internet Archive from the wreckage of the Moot House and have been able to find the following, which confirms our belief that you wouldn't really want to follow most of these people:


Eve @CharlesOntheBeagle Listen buddy, I don't care what your theory says.

OscarWilde Alpen for breakfast.  Yum.



MarilynMonroe @JFK - Oh alright. Usual time?


WinnieC @MaidOfOrleans - Any chance of a light, Joan?



CharlesOntheBeagle @Hitler You've just totally missed what I'm saying, haven't you?


Jesus @PrincessDiana Yeah I know how you feel


OscarWilde Just off to #Frys



CharlesOntheBeagle @LeoDaV - where's Einstein?


MarilynMonroe @PrincessDiana Yeah - he sung that rotten song for me too :(



VirginQueen @WillShakespeare Oh alright. usual time?


OscarWilde Just had a nice cup of tea.


WinnieC @Hitler You just wouldn't let it lie, would you?


CharlesOntheBeagle You know, if these tortoises were a bit quicker, we'd have a lot less soup.


JackTheRipper Had a good evening out in Whitechapel ;).  Mummy not amused.


CheGuevara You know what I really need?  A T-shirt with a picture of a spotty student on the front.


Ghandi Anyone else having trouble finding a really good suit?

WinnieC I tell you, @Ghandi, when I'm done with @Hitler you're next.


MaidofOrleans Yeah, so did I and look where it's got us.  RT @LutherKing   I have a dream


Jesus @OscarWilde Actually, I've no problem with the Pope being carried round like that.  He works hard, he deserves a rest #OnEasterDay

LeoDaV No, you're all wrong.  She shaved her eyebrows off for a laugh before I painted it #gioconda


CharlesOntheBeagle Still sitting on this boat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl