Sunday 10 January 2010

An older post than Stonehenge

I would like to thank Hnaef and Ukviewer for their sincere birthday wishes, and also Drayton Parslow for his. Drayton assures me that the card was meant to do that, but I suspect that actually the device malfunctioned.

With time and - one hopes - maturity comes a certain recherching of temps perdu. And it was delightful on this of all days to find an old bulletin on druidic matters I would like to share with you.
I owe the tip of the archdruidical pointy hat to Stroppy Rabbit, always a thoughtful commenter on neo-pagan matters. But the page itself on ley line congestion is here.

1 comment :

  1. Arch Druid Eileen,

    I have to thank you for the links, which have increased my knowledge of the general background to druidity?

    I can now see a firm and historic and humorous basis for the Beaker Folk's adherence to a fairly, wishy-washy faith, which requires no commitment apart from a sense of humour, a strong stomach and alcoholic constitution, obedience and the financial ability to support your ministry.

    For a retired gentle person such as me, it provides a real lesson on how to acquire a living on others, without much effort. I admire your sense of purpose and determination in achieving this.

    Enjoy the rest of your birthday and worship with the best of them.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl