Tuesday 30 March 2010

Spiritual Limping and the Importance of Safety Shoes

Thank you all for asking, yes I'm fine.
I've just pulled that tendon at the back of my ankle.  I tell you, I'm a martyr to that tendon.  Otherwise always in perfect health, I just sometimes feel like the tendon at the back of my ankle is letting me down.  It's always been my... I'm sure the expression will come to me.

But on the subject of feet and ankles, we have laid in a new and exciting supply of safety footwear.  Out with the old steel toe-caps!  Now you can buy kevlar safety shoes.  They're lighter, safer and they don't conduct the cold into your feet on frosty mornings.  Just £35 each from the Beaker Bazaar, where we will also take your old boots off you for free.


And we've got a great new offer in the Bazaar for day and weekend pilgrims.  We can now rent you a pair of "pre-loved" steel toe-capped safety shoes at only £3 per day! (Plus a £10 deposit).

1 comment :

  1. So the truth is revealed, Archdruid Eileen is David Beckham! I thought I could glimpse some rather interesting tatooing beneath the Archdruidical robes.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl