Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cross Incontinents

I don't often tune into the BBC. It strikes me as a liberal, anti-Christian and generally aggressively secular organisation, dedicated to all that was worst about the so-called "New" Labour.

But on this occasion I was looking for a weather forecast. and I heard a trailer for a programme called "Cross Incontinents".

Now, don't get me wrong here. I know that people suffering from this affliction are as entitled to a hearing as anyone else. And while I do not necessarily agree with the BBC's all-inclusive liberal agenda, on this occasion I'm happy to applaud it.

But surely getting these people into a studio and making them broadcast while cross is going to be terribly counter-productive? I can't see how they could ever hope to get to the end of a sentence before having to be excused. Bad one, BBC! Give the afflicted a break.

1 comment :

  1. Whenever I hear the said programme announced I piss myself laughing. Finally googled the term and came here. Funny site - mostly goes over my head but like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl