Saturday 30 October 2010

Harriet Harman's Racist Rant

Harriet Harman has used words about Danny Alexander that I shudder to repeat.
Surely people of the red-headed persuasion are entitled to protection as great as that offered to other ethnic minorities? Or, remembering who created the Harmanisation of Equality Bill, did she carefully exclude ginger people?  I'm not sure whether being red-headed relates to race or it's a kind of religion. But either way, I'm offended on Danny Alexander's behalf. Where do I complain?

4 comments :

  1. As a red-haired Celt, I strongly object to such racists slurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there are squirrels in the Husborne Crawley woods livid at being associated with Lib Dems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to speak of the foxes, natural Old Tories to a fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently there used to be a Red-Headed League but sadly it all ended in tears.....

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl