Monday 24 January 2011

Daily M**l

I was reading what I took to be a newspaper on the train today, and am grateful to a Ms Elaine Phillipps, a contributor to this journal, for enlightening me to the dangerous hypocrisies practiced by a grouping to which she referred to as "the gay rights equality movement". It would appear to me that what sounds, at first glance, to comprise a set of people having the odour of a worthy, non-discriminatory organisation, actually practices horrific levels of non-equalisatory behaviour. I had expected that they would welcome any Tom, Dick or Harry. Or, as it may be, Joan, Liz or Sally. Even, one would hope, any Drayton, Eileen or Daphne. But it turns out, according to Ms Phillipps, there is one set of people whose membership they will simply not countenance: they are completely Ruth-less.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment :

  1. Well I suppose they're not the LGBT equality movement; our synonyms and acronyms need to be so precise these days ;)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl