Wednesday 16 February 2011

Theatre

I went to watch a play yesterday. At least, I think it was a play. There were 2 people who were being different people at different times. These "actors" pretended to each other that they were people other than who they were. Or other than the people they were pretending to each other they were pretending to be. Or were they just pretending to us? I was never quite sure. And there might have been 2 people who they were pretending they actually _weren't_ pretending to be. There was a whole play within a play thing going on, as far as I could tell, which was also very confusing. In the end, one of them turned put to be Mrs Hnaef's sister! Imagine my surprise!

We should do plays in Husborne Crawley: imagine the excitement!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl