Monday 21 February 2011

Travelling over land and sea to make a disciple

If the Pharisees could do it then surely we could? Especially since, unlike their results, we were aiming to make people into children of heaven.
I have just returned from the longest-distance Baptibus exploit we have ever done.
Justin had promised us that he would definitely come to chapel this week. But, it being half-term, he was away on holiday. So Marjorie agreed to go and get him.
Sadly, Justin being in Hunstanton, he and Marjorie missed the service - turning up at half-past six smelling of rock and doughnuts. He stayed around, and joined us in an evening prayer - and then Marjorie suggested I might like to drive him back home.
My, there were a lot of tractors on the road between Wisbech and King's Lynn. I wonder what they were all doing out in the middle of the night like that?

In any case, I am now off to bed. Normally I would want to redeem my time to the utmost. But on this occasion i can barely see to type, let alone preach the good news.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl