Saturday 14 May 2011

Threads

Drayton has been berating me about my choice of favourite musical artists, and I'm somewhat confused, as given the eclectic nature (_he_ said "catholic", or, rather, sneered it) of my preferences, I can think of nothing that they have in common. After a particularly tiresome bout of ranting, he said something about "practices forbidden by Leviticus", so I've done some research.

I looked at the regulations for stoning people, touching foreigners, selling daughters into slavery, etc., and could find nothing obvious that connected them all. It turns out, however, that they do all seem to have something in common: like many fashion-conscious persons (a group in which I would not hesitate to include myself), they not uncommonly chose to wear clothes that mix various types of fabric: polyester, nylon, Lycra, leather, even rubber. It turns out this is an "abomination": who'd have thought it? Anyway, as the Archdruid has been known to wear cashmere-silk mixes, I think we're probably safe.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl