Thursday 16 February 2012

If a waveform collapses in the forest

He's a nice neighbour, Mr Schrödinger. Quiet, polite, helpful - understanding - and especially so when you consider the sort of people I have here in the Community.

But it's his cat that gets on my nerves. He sits out there, grinning down from the fence at the Beaker cat, Grendel. Who's not that great a fighter (although you should have seen her mother).

And he leaves droppings in the flower beds - the cat, that is, not Mr S himself.

And you can't feed the birds anymore - he's jumping off the fence and climbing the bird table and slaughter ensues.

In fact, I'm getting a bit paranoid about him. I start to get edgy when I think he's in the garden.

He's out there now, I reckon.

Or maybe he's not.

Or maybe he just partly is?

Rats, that's it. I'm going to have to go out. There's only one way to resolve the situation.

3 comments :

  1. Hope you're not taking your shotgun with you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping in for a little light relief on a snowy winter's day, when several things have gone wrong.....thanks, just the right touch as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, pleased to help + I hope more things go right today.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl