Tuesday 17 June 2014

Thomas Hardy On-Demand

There are, I am told, people who have been known to refresh the homepage of this blog constantly, so as to get new Thomas Hardy plots. This seems like a terrible waste of time.

So to make it more efficient, Burton Dasset has knocked me up this new Thomas Hardy Plot Page. With the button that generates a new story whenever you want one, you can read a new story at the click of a button, quicker, without all that load on your PC and the server.

The Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley - working to make your  time-wasting more efficient.

2 comments :

  1. And there's me having to do without sleep because I've just joined Facebook and you do this to me! Argggh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me enjoy that page no less
    Because the all-enacting Might
    That fashioned forth its loveliness
    Had other aims than my delight.

    (apols to TH)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl